Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big post


Hi Everyone, sorry it has been a while since my last post but here I am with lots to talk about. Lets start off with last weeks class we did paper weaving with some Kaisercraft paper that looks quite good when weaved together. Something to try when you like the colour scheme but not the pattern on the paper.


Here is a picture of this Saturday class 10am to 12 noon. It is a quick and easy waterfall layout.
Friday 7:30pm to 9:30pm class is the double page posted under the dust storm heading that is what we will be doing.
I am on holidays this week catching up with classes so if there is something you want me to teach or I have already done something you want to learn let me know and I can arrange a catch up class. I am organising some dates for play days as we all have things we want to get done before Christmas so I will keep you informed. Anyway that is it for today I will do another post this week with a update from the show as we all had a good day out with lots of new ideas.
So Happy scrap booking.
Carol's Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment