Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tara's Birthday


 Here we go it is Tara's Birthday today she turns 12 and she had a sleep over party on Saturday night with 5 good friends. So I have some pictures of the craft they did. (above)

I brought them all Kasiercraft circle placemats and the Skull girl paper collection took a photo of them altogether and let them scrap it as a wall plaque and they also made 3 cards with the left over paper.
The girls had a good time doing this and it kept them quite for about 2 hours.

Bryson also had a go and made a wall plaque as well using the Kaisercraft Skull boy paper collection. He used a picture of him and his cousin.

I gave the girls my camera and they took some wired photo's for me so I printed some and made Tara an album for her Birthday. I used Kasiercraft O's & X's album and the left over Skull girl paper collection I will give this to her today.









That is all for today I am not teaching this weekend as I am going away to scrap all weekend.
So happy scrapbooking
Carol's Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment